All food big bag models manufactured at Engebag have great cost benefit for its clients due to the safety differentials for the food being packed.
Engebag’s big bag differentials:
- Fabric suitable to the client’s product;
- Cutting system that prevents the fabric from shredding;
- Sewing, folding and special coatings to eliminate spots of contamination;
- Coatings that prevent shredding and contamination of the product being packed - “threads in the food”;
- Valves in special fabric resistant to several reuses;
- Straps are fixed so that they do not have any contact with the food;
- High quality printing: good image after several uses.
Besides the constructive differentials mentioned above, 100% of the big bags manufactures by Engebag go through metals detector, and comply with the FSSC 22.000. All raw materials have a rigid quality control with certified and validated providers that meet the food safety standards, offering our clients a product which is manufactured in controlled environment and that offers all the guarantees for food packaging.
100% of the big bags provided by Engebag meet the NBR 16.029 Packaging – flexible intermediate bulk containers (FIBC) for non-hazardous product (ISO 21898:2004, MOD), approved by assessments performed in properly accredited labs.